Nitrile Rubber, or to give it it’s full name, “Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)” is a type of synthetic rubber that is often used where resistance to fuel, oils and chemicals is required.
Our foam nitrile rubber (NBR) products all have at least 20 percent recycled materials.
Microban antimicrobial technology is used as a built in protection that gives Earth Edge products additional protection against microbes. This will help prevent bacteria which causes stains, odor, mold and mildew.
- All NBR Rubber products are made in the USA.
- The Grill Mat is manufactured in The USA with North American products
- The Tool Box liner is manufactured in the USA with North American products
- Absorba Shield is manufactured in North America with foreign and domestic products
- Auto-Absorba Shield is manufactured in USA with foreign and domestic products
- Thermoboost Campers Foam is manufactured in North America